Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Rev Run & Justine Simmons Did you know that Run & Jus, married for 18 years, have renewed their vows three times? Yep and Rev says, “Each time we tie that knot again, it forces me to refocus on our marriage and remember just how blessed I am to have a wife like Justine.”

Meryl Streep
Meryl Streep

Download whole gallery
Too cute.
Too cute.

Download whole gallery
Michael J. Fox & Tracy Pollan – married since 1988
Michael J. Fox & Tracy Pollan – married since 1988

Download whole gallery
Rev Run & Justine Simmons Did you know that Run & Jus, married for 18 years, have renewed their vows three times? Yep and Rev says, “Each time we tie that knot again, it forces me to refocus on our marriage and remember just how blessed I am to have a wife like Justine.”
Rev Run & Justine Simmons  Did you know that Run & Jus, married for 18 years, have renewed their vows three times? Yep and Rev says, “Each time we tie that knot again, it forces me to refocus on our marriage and remember just how blessed I am to have a wife like Justine.”

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment